Who should attend
Navigating your Family Enterprise into the future is for all members of business-owning families, including:
- Active and inactive family members
- Spouses and next-generation family members
- Senior non-family executives and board members (when accompanied by a family member).
This is a specific program for enterprising families run as part of IMD's renowned Orchestrating Winning Performance (OWP) program, a transformational experience providing cutting-edge insights on the hottest management topics.
Each morning you will attend the exclusive family business elective, following which you attend sessions with other OWP participants designed to inspire you and drive superior performance.
About the course
Address the challenges and issues critical to your family enterprise
- Ensure inter-generational collaboration Preserve and grow the family’s wealth
- Tackle global challenges related to society and sustainability
- Anticipate and deal with disruption at the start
Peter Vogel is Professor of Family Business and Entrepreneurship and holder of the Debiopharm Chair for Family Philanthropy at IMD Business School in Lausanne. In his research, teaching and advisory work, Peter works with family- & non-family enterprises globally on organizational regenerati...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.