Who should attend
- Ministries of Defence
- Ministries of Interior and Internal Security
- Ministries of Foreign Affairs
- Armed forces
- Police forces
- Academic scholars
- Security professionals
- Security advisors
- Diplomats: Ambassadors/Attachés
- Embassy Personnel
About the course
This programme aims to enable participants to respond effectively to current security challenges in both international and national arenas. It offers a deeper understanding of combined operations and strategy management as well as broader aspects of national security and defence. Security is not achieved with technology alone, the emphasis must be on the ability of leaders to analyse security threats and potential conflicts. The programme addresses activities during peacetime, crises and war.
- Workshop: War Game
- Diplomacy & National Security: New Challenges
- Intelligence and National Security Decision Making
- Low Intensity Conflict (LIC): Asymmetric Warfare
- Workshop: National Security and Strategy
- Terrorism: The Current Threat
- Media, Public Opinion and National Security
- Diplomacy during Crisis
- Ambassador Panel Role of Modern Diplomacy
- The Use of The Internet and Social Media for Terrorist Purposes
- The Threat of Terrorist Organisations in Cyberspace
- Multiparty Negotiation and Decision-Making in International Conflict Resolution
Ambassador Shemi Tzur has had the personal rank of Ambassador since April 2006. He was previously a Political Counselor at the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ Information and Media Department. Tsur participated as a member of the Advisory Staff of the Israel Delegation to the Middle East Pea...
BA in Middle East Studies and Arabic, Hebrew University of Jerusalem. Has a teaching degree and an MA in Political Science. Currently head of the Information Team at the National Emergency Management Authority (MENA), dealing with hundreds of Israeli and foreign spokespersons. Brigadier General (...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.