National Security and Diplomacy
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Galilee International Management Institute.Full disclaimer.
This programme aims to enable participants to respond effectively to current security challenges in both international and national arenas. It offers a deeper understanding of combined operations and strategy management as well as broader aspects of national security and defence. Security is not achieved with technology alone, the emphasis must be on the ability of leaders to analyse security threats and potential conflicts. The programme addresses activities during peacetime, crises and war.
- Workshop: War Game
- Diplomacy & National Security: New Challenges
- Intelligence and National Security Decision Making
- Low Intensity Conflict (LIC): Asymmetric Warfare
- Workshop: National Security and Strategy
- Terrorism: The Current Threat
- Media, Public Opinion and National Security
- Diplomacy during Crisis
- Ambassador Panel Role of Modern Diplomacy
- The Use of The Internet and Social Media for Terrorist Purposes
- The Threat of Terrorist Organisations in Cyberspace
- Multiparty Negotiation and Decision-Making in International Conflict Resolution
- Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Jerusalem
- The Triple Border: Jordan, Syria and Lebanon: In Peace and War
The Borders with the Palestinian Areas: Security Along the Gaza Strip
Details in the curriculum and study tours are subject to change at the discretion of the administration.
Who should attend
Ministries of Defence
Ministries of Interior and Internal Security
Ministries of Foreign Affairs