Multinational Financial Management
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Thunderbird School of Global Management.Full disclaimer.
Focus on intermediate and advanced global financial practices, and methods for developing your analytical skills to make sound financial decisions on a global scale.
What Your Course Gives You
- Understand the relationships between interest rates, foreign exchange, and inflation rates.
- Recognize how to identify foreign exchange exposures and determine if alternative hedging instruments should be used to manage these exposures.
- Analyze current risk management strategies and see how they can mitigate the impact of currency fluctuations on foreign cash flows.
- Evaluate the risks associated with foreign investment opportunities.
- Learn how to prepare a cross-border valuation analysis, and how to estimate foreign currency discount rates using inflation differentials.
- Employ different option strategies to maximize return and minimize risk for your organization.
- Explore how to manage short-term financing, accounts receivable, and accounts payable to ensure clear decision making in a global environment.
- Examine how a global firm’s corporate strategy can affect currency exposure management.
- Overview of Advanced Global Financial Management
- Financial Options
- Forwards, Futures and Swaps
- Short-term Assets and Liabilities Management
- Currency Exposures
- Currency Hedging
- Country Risks
- Overview & Recap of Advanced Global Financial Management