Who should attend
This is designed for individuals seeking to enhance engagement with others across generations in the workplace.
About the course
Today’s workplaces include five generations of employees, adding a layer of complexity to how we communicate and work together. Generational differences between colleagues can provide many benefits to a team or organization. You will learn to work successfully alongside all coworkers by taking an introspective look at yourself and your generation. This will enable you to discover mutual purpose and create meaningful, engaging work.
- Use awareness of your preferences to facilitate inclusiveness, meaning, and engagement among the generations in your workplace
Moving Beyond Generational Differences
- Examining Your Identity
- Generational Diversity
- A Shift Towards Inclusion
- Broadening Your Perspective
- Creating Meaning and Engagement
- Moving Beyond Your Generational Differences in Practice
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.