About the course
Breathe easy with better knowledge for the world of business. With an online Mini MBA Certificate (OMMBA) you will foster an understanding of the most important functions of business and management, and build a foundation for making sound business decisions. The program is applications-oriented and will provide you with a basic introduction to business and management practices.
You can complete this individualized instruction program at your own pace, anywhere and any time using web-based technology, as long as you have a computer with access to the internet.
The online Mini MBA is a certificate program and is a non-credit-bearing course. There are no degree requirements for the program. The course consists of 17 separate modules that must be completed in order to receive a certificate of completion.
Topic Area 1. Accounting and Finance
- Module 1. Time Value of Money
- Module 2. Financial Statements
- Module 3. Financial Statement Analysis
- Module 4. Working Capital
- Module 5. Capital Budgeting
Topic Area 2. Marketing and Communications
- Module 6. Marketing
- Module 7. Integrated Communications
- Module 8. Business Communications
Topic Area 3. Technology
- Module 9. Information Technology
- Module 10. Electronic Commerce
Topic Area 4. Human Resources and Legal Issues
- Module 11. Human Resource Management
- Module 12. Legal Issues
Topic Area 5. Economics
- Module 13. Demand
- Module 14. Market Supply and Demand
- Module 15. Economic Policy
Topic Area 6. General Management
- Module 16. Inventory Management
- Module 17. Strategic Management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.