Meetings That Work
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Dale Carnegie Training.Full disclaimer.
When planned, conducted, and led effectively, meetings can have an enormous positive impact on an organization. Regardless of the complexity of the meeting or format (in-person or virtual), proper planning is essential to strengthen, enhance, keep on track, shorten, and even eliminate future meetings. An effective meeting should leave the participants feeling productive, energized, and prepared to tackle any action or project.
In short, an effective meeting should save your organization significant amounts of time in the future. This two-hour Live Online course is a much needed antidote for any person or organization suffering from poor meetings.
This workshop will help you:
- Enhance in-person and virtual meeting participation through increased engagement
- Build cooperation and positive results in meetings
- Keep your meetings on-task, fair, and efficient
You will be able to:
- Enhance in-person and virtual meeting participation through increased engagement.
- Discover ways to build cooperation and positive results in meetings.
- Create guidelines for meeting effectively in-person and virtually – stay on track and on time.
Who should attend
Anyone who wants to manage or participate in meetings that are on track, on time, and produce results.