Mediation Skills for Manager (dr152)
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with ILR School.Full disclaimer.
This workshop focuses on building on the managerial skills needed to guide conflicts to a mutally acceptable resolution. You will learn to apply various meditation concepts and principles to help others resolve everyday workplace conflicts
- Learn to solve problems through mediation
- Build you skills to effectively manage mediation processes
- Learn how to select an appropriate mediation style in resolving conflict
Approach and Features
Using simualtions, you will have many opportunites to practice various mediation techniques and learn your own preferred mediation style through self-assessment.
- Mediation styles and principles
- Managers' role as mediators: limitations and possibilites
- Developing and delivering opening statements to disputing parties
- Moving parties toward interests and problem-solving
- Navigating emotions during mediations