About the course
Discover how to create stable relationships between physicians and the workplace. Use the strategies here to build physician trust, provide performance feedback and implement change. Explore key elements designed to promote higher levels of physician engagement and deliver effective solutions.
- Performance monitoring metrics
- Implementation of effective training and development programs
- Methods to evaluate and generate change
- Describe the potential impact of physician engagement
- Explain mechanisms for improving physician engagement
- Develop strategies for building physician trust and confidence
- Establish methods for providing ongoing feedback
- Generate strategies for improving communication
- Create and implement performance management strategies
- Develop and implement performance monitoring metrics
- Recognize symptoms of physician burnout
Method of Participation
To complete this program successfully and claim credit, participants must follow these steps:
- Read the educational objectives provided on the course summary page.
- Attend the sessions or watch all the video lectures for this course (if applicable).
- Read any course materials and complete any required activities.
- Complete the course evaluation and post-test via your dashboard on the Association website. Successful completion of a given activity’s post-test requires a minimum 75% passing score prior to claiming CME credit, with three attempts allowed.
- CME certificates will be available for printing after claiming CME credit.
- Estimated time for course completion is equivalent to the CME credit hours.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.