Who should attend
- Human resource professionals who need to develop the skills to create the context for superior performance in their organisations
- Managers who seek a career in human resource management or need specialist knowledge of human resource management.
About the course
In 2014 Boston Group interview of CEO worldwide on Business priorities in the next 10 years, talent management was number. Employee Engagement was second followed by leadership in general. Details of this survey and how to meet these prorates demand an enhanced role for HR and HR professionals. Increasingly, HR will be required to serve as the fulcrum to drive the new organisations and at the same time serve as the conscience to ensure organizational justice while aggressively pursuing business goals. The HR professional must be prepared.
Key Learning Outcome
- The primary objective of this programme is to equip participants with the knowledge of human resource management principles, practices and processes that can add value to their organisations.
Strategic and Risk Management
- Delivering Business Results through HR
- Advancing Ethical and Sustainability Issues in HRM
- Understanding Legal Risks in HRM
- Developing Positive Employee Relations
- Analysing and Evaluating Jobs
- Attracting and Retaining Talent
- Getting Workforce Planning Right
- Migrating to Digital Talent Management
Performance and Reward Management
- Designing a Performance Management System
- Setting Performance Objectives
- Using the Balanced Scorecard to Drive Performance
- Making Reward Systems Work
- Aligning Strategy, Performance and Rewards
Human Capital Development
- Identifying Training and Learning Needs
- Evaluating Training Effectiveness
- Managing Your HR Career
Prior to his faculty appointment, Uche Attoh served on the Industrial Arbitration Panel, where, following a Federal appointment, he had for 8 years presided/participated in Tribunals constituted for the purpose of adjudicating over Trade Disputes and Labour-Management Conflict in accordance with ...
Ikechukwu Kelikume is currently a doctoral student of the Swiss University of Economics (SMC University, Switzerland) and leads sessions in microeconomic and macroeconomic environment of business at Lagos Business School. Ike undertakes research and consults in areas which include macroeconomic ...
Dr. Okechukwu Amah facilitates sessions in Management Communication, Human Resources, Leadership and Human Behaviour in Organisations at Lagos Business School. Earlier, he was a part-time lecturer at the Lagos State University, where he taught MBA students Organisational Behaviour, Organisationa...
Videos and materials
Read more about Human Capital Management
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.