Mastering Excel Formulas and Functions
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with American Management Association.Full disclaimer.
Simplify Calculations and Automate Your Data Analysis Chores
This interactive 90-minute webinar focuses on productive time-saving functions, as well as formula-building and time-saving techniques that can speed you through your spreadsheet work.
Even if you already know how to apply basic formulas, you’ll discover how to take your data validation and analysis to an advanced level using the extensive array of tools built into Excel.
You’ll then be armed with the knowledge you need to avoid misinterpreting critical data, losing precious time recalculating, or missing out on additional analysis already at your fingertips.
So attend and expand your analytical capabilities as you master the power of formulas and functions; add a whole new level of depth and analysis to your worksheets!
What you will cover
Become a more powerful Excel user as you expand your use of Formulas and Functions:
- Gain what-if capability with the IF, AND, OR, and CHOOSE functions
- Cross-reference data with the table-lookup functions VLOOKUP, INDEX, and MATCH
- Use frequently-overlooked Text functions to clean and manipulate data
- Discover creative and powerful array formulas and functions
- Summarize data with the COUNTIF, SUMIF family of functions
Accelerate your productivity with these Formula/Function-building techniques:
- Instantly display all formulas in a worksheet
- Highlight all formula cells in a worksheet; highlight all numerical value cells
- Use entire row and column references in formulas
- Debug formulas quickly and effectively with a keystroke shortcut
- Use AutoSum (and its extended capabilities) more efficiently
- And the list goes on and on!
How You Will Benefit
After completing this course, you will understand and be able to apply Excel formulas and functions to solve a variety of data analysis problems.
How Do AMA Webinars Work?
AMA Webinars provide you with a cost-effective and convenient way to boost your know-how. You can participate in the comfort of your home or office without the need for travel costs and time.
BONUS: Paid registrants will also get a single-user license to access a recorded archive of the program for a full year so that you can watch the program again and again to boost your skill set.
Please note that AMA Webinars are designed to provide a one-to-one learning experience for an individual and are not designed to be viewed in a group setting. Program access is available only via the MYAMA account of the registered attendee.
Please note: The presenter will be demonstrating these methods and techniques using Excel 2016.