Masterclass in Private Equity
Boost your insight and knowledge of how deals are constructed, from operation and strategy to financing, economic analysis of incentives, and exit.
Benefits for you
- Learn from Professors Eli Talmor and Florin Vasvari, the leading global thinkers in this field.
- Cut through the jargon to make sense of the global equity industry – explore valuation, structuring, value creation, harvesting and more.
- Join a carefully selected class to build a network of contacts that is international, relevant to your business and highly diverse.
- Make confident private equity investments. Investigate key market practices, techniques and investment instruments.
- Gain real-world insights through case studies and debates with financiers, lawyers, investors, and private equity experts.
- Master the private equity fund and fee structure.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the legal and financial aspects of buyouts.
Benefits for your organisation
- Impact your organisation’s profit growth. Gain deep knowledge of the strategic, legal and financial requirements for success.
- Select and structure effective private equity deals to enhance value and profit growth.
What you learn
- Develop a deep understanding of how private equity funds are structured, how they operate and how they govern their portfolio companies.
- Explore private equity as an asset class and advance your understanding of the latest research, strategies and insights.
- Discover how to analyse assets, investigate selection and acquisition processes, and consider final disposal and capital realisation.
- Review and debate real-world examples of the challenging decisions private equity experts have had to make.
How you learn
- Learn from Professors Eli Talmor and Florin Vasvari, authors of the leading industry textbook International Private Equity.
- Gain insights from the latest interdisciplinary research developed by the renowned Private Equity Research Centre at London Business School, founded by industry expert and leading thinker Professor Eli Talmor.
- Explore the most recent and relevant case studies authored by our expert faculty.
- Engage in lively debate with visiting professionals from the private equity arena.
- Discover how deals operate in practice, and hear from guest speakers from both mature and emerging markets.
- Deepen your knowledge and expand your network with a carefully selected class of top professionals in business and finance from around the world.
Your learning experience
- Leverage global networks in London, a vibrant, commercially driven financial capital offering a wealth of financial connections.
- Join our ambitious and highly talented community of business leaders, and grow your capabilities to work across different cultures and markets.
- Extend your network in a class with a specific interest in the private equity market.
Who should attend
Senior finance professionals and business leaders with minimum 10 years’ professional experience.
- Private equity professionals, or experienced managers transitioning to this sector.
- People wishing to set up their own private equity fund.
- Fund, risk and asset managers.
- Pension fund and endowment trustees.
- Investment consultants, accountants, family office representatives, private bankers and independent financial advisers.
- Hedge fund managers, private investors, investor relations specialists and corporate financiers.