Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
Senior marketers and business leaders who lead the marketing function, or general managers whom marketing leaders report to.
About the course
Navigate the Evolving Marketing Landscape
The world is changing. Customer demands are changing – rapidly and unforgivingly. In the new economy, where media consumption is becoming increasingly fragmented and consumers are being bombarded daily by information, the role of marketing has never been more complex:
- What does my customer value? Is my brand’s story credible and relevant?
- How much should I invest in marketing, and in what media and channels?
- Does my marketing operating model support different customer touchpoints?
- Am I gathering the right data and using the right analytics?
- How can I design and deliver a branded customer experience?
Framed in an Asian context, this programme is designed to help senior marketers – as well as general managers with marketing responsibilities – navigate the complexities of marketing and develop innovative, integrated strategies to grow the business.
- Customer centricity: A value-based marketing approach
- Understanding & Enriching Consumer Journeys
- Digital & Social Media Marketing: Trends, Strategic Framework and Acquisition Tools
- Industry Practices: Digital Marketing in Action
- Brand Alignment for Competitive Advantage
- Effectively market and brand products and services in increasingly competitive, commoditised markets
- Get up-to-date on the latest trends in consumer behaviour and the implications on marketing
- Be equipped with a framework for designing an integrated digital marketing strategy
- Understand how to draw insights from marketing analytics and make strategic decisions
- Gain insight into how organisations can nurture a highly engaged corporate culture that is both performance oriented and customer centric
- Develop strategies for building both brand leadership and market share leadership while strengthening customer intimacy
Education Qualifications MBA, Marketing and Computer Science, Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta, India, 1986 BTech, Mechanical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, India, 1981 Research Interest Marketing Analytics Business Simulation Market Research Data Integration Loyal...
Education Qualifications PhD, National University of Singapore, 2003 BBA (Hons), National University of Singapore, 1994 Academic Experience Senior Lecturer of Marketing, National University of Singapore, 2013 - current Senior Lecturer, University of Newcastle, Singapore, 2007 - 2012 Adjunct Le...
Dr Prem Shamdasani is Associate Professor of Marketing; Academic Director, NUS Executive MBA Program; Co-Director, Stanford-NUS International Management Program and the NUS Advanced Management and Strategic Marketing Management Programs at the NUS Business School, National University of Singapore...
Education Qualifications PhD, Services Marketing, London Business School, UK, 1991 BBA Hons, Double-Major: Marketing & Accounting, FH Rosenheim, Germany, 1986 Banking Exam, Retail & Corporate Banking, Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Munich, Germany, 1981 Research Interest Cost-effect...
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Analytics
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.