Who should attend
- Marketing / Sales Executives
- Marketing Communication Personnel
- Marketing Analysts
- Account Executives / Finance and Operation Executives
- Database Marketing Personnel
- Customer Service Department Personnel
- Product Marketing Personnel, etc.
About the course
The marketing orientation is perhaps the most common orientation used in contemporary marketing.
Market orientation also involves monitoring competitors' actions and their effect on customer preferences, as well as analyzing the effect of other exogenous factors.
Companies must understand that to find success using a marketing orientation, it is very important that all the firm's resources reach for common goals.
## Course Objectives
Upon completion of this course the student will be able to:
- The course aims at making participants aware of various business orientations, their impact on how the organization is led and structured, and the image of the company from the outside.
- The participants will obtain a deeper knowledge of the market oriented philosophy, theories and research and ideal cultural and organizational solutions within the paradigm.
- The participants will become familiar with theory and practice in moving an organization towards a market oriented culture and structure, and formulating organizational and market strategy simultaneously.
- The student shall be able to evaluate an organization´s status, and set up the strategic processes needed to increase the degree of market orientation and strengthen its market position.
Business Paradigms and Orientations
Market orientation as a theoretical discipline, philosophy, and cultural phenomenon at the macro/micro organizational and individual levels
Market orientation as a managed change process
Market orientation in a strategic systems perspective
Analytical techniques for strategy formulation
Market and organization strategy decision areas
Strategic market plan
Implementation of strategy - strategy vs tactics
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Analytics
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.