Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Nyenrode Business University.Full disclaimer.
About the course
The main challenge that technology, innovation and marketing professionals face is how to support the business by analyzing the above uncertainties to be able to create value for the customer in a way that creates value for the organization. One important challenge for those professionals is to develop a broader outlook rather than maintaining a focus on the efficiency of their own discipline’s processes. It is then that they can effectively tackle these effects and how they influence the organization of business and customer decision making. The cooperation and interaction between marketing and that this module seeks to investigate.
What will you get out of it?
- Understand the value of cooperation between marketing, innovation and technology disciplines
- Connect and intertwine Marketing, Innovation and Technology and convert this into competitive advantages for the organization
- Be aware of the disruptive nature of technology and customer needs
- Learn how to anticipate on changes in consumer behavior caused by new technologies
- Describe, explain, and foresee client behavior with the help of technology
What are you going to do?
The module Marketing, Innovation and Technology (MIT) is divided into three blocks. Each block focuses on a specific selection of topics that are related to Marketing, Innovation and Technology. The blocks are closely related to each other and interlinked.
- Block 1: Marketing & Competitive Advantage
- Block 2: Technology & Transformation
- Block 3: Digital Innovation
Who should attend
- At least 5 years' work experience as (general) manager or in an influential/strategic position
- Proven minimum bachelor's level of work and/or education
- Affinity with business and IT
- Sufficient knowledge of English.
Trust the experts
Henry Robben (1960) is Professor of Marketing at Nyenrode Business Universiteit. His research interests include strategic marketing, innovation management, and new product development. He has published on these and other topics in journals such as the International Journal of Research in Marketin...