About the course
Today’s businesses have an influx of data related to their products, services, and audience. But how do you analyze that data and put it to good use?
Marketing Analytics: Data Tools and Techniques will help you understand the tools and tactics used to make data-driven decisions for your company or business. Raghu Iyengar, a nonlinear pricing scheme researcher, applies real-word examples to explain how you can uncover actionable insights from sources like online transaction, customer survey, and advertising data.
By the end of this course, you’ll know how to better approach managerial problems from a data-savvy point of view and use analytics to tell a powerful narrative for your business.
- Introduction to Data Collection, Market Research, and Analysis
- Conjoint Analysis
- Social Media Analytics
Participants Will Learn How To:
- Model cause and effect in regression analysis
- Value attributes and measure preference through conjoint analysis
- Use Social Media Analytics to inform business decisions
- Innovate your market research techniques
Read more about Business Analytics
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.