About the course
Maximize marketing efforts and improve your customer experience
In partnership with the Rozsa Foundation
Arts organizations have audience members with very different needs and behaviours. It is important to understand all the touchpoints that influence consumer choices in the arts and the journey they travel on as they make attendance decisions. From the first time single ticket buyer to the dedicated patron of the arts, “Mapping the journey of your arts audience” will explore the various marketing and non-marketing influences that affect consumer habits.
Today’s leaders require the ability to:
- Recognize the increased number of marketing messages being communicated to consumers.
- Effectively segment audiences to deliver well aligned marketing messages that will be heard over the clutter of messages in the market.
- Use digital sources of information to respond quickly and appropriately to consumers actions.
Who will Benefit
You will benefit from this learning journey if you are interested in exploring the following questions:
- How can I more effectively use my marketing budget?
- How can I reach more potential audience members and grow my current audience?
- What are some ways that I can better understand my audience?
Upon completing this blended learning program, you will be able to:
- Effectively identify and segment your current audience;
- Identify and define potential audience segments; and
- Map the audience journey for your sector and identify relevant touchpoints for marketing activities
Scott Radford joined the marketing faculty at Haskayne in 2007 after completing his PhD at the University of Missouri-Columbia. He holds a B.E.D.S. in Architecture (Dalhousie, 1995), a B.A. in Philosophy (University of New Brunswick, 1998), and an MBA (University of New Brunswick, 2003). Scott wo...
Videos and materials
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.