Managing Your Workload for Women
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with American Management Association.Full disclaimer.
Learn Strategic Prioritization to Get More Done in Less Time
Are you finding it difficult to function efficiently in today’s high-pressure work environment?
You’re not alone. AMA research suggests that an increasingly high number of people feel stressed, overwhelmed, and pulled in multiple directions. There are seemingly endless workplace demands, ever-expanding schedules, greater output requirements, and more responsibilities requiring your time and attention.
The way to meet this challenge is to stop operating in reactive mode and move toward developing a proactive mindset.
What you will cover
When you invest just 90 minutes in this webinar, you will learn how to take control of your workload using practical tips and techniques for managing the multiple priorities that compete for your time, attention, and energy. For example, you’ll discover:
- Approaches for work scheduling that shift the best laid plans into concrete action
- How to develop a proactive framework to guide your activities: A compass to help you navigate through each day
- Ways to make the 80/20 rule work for you
- Strategies to prioritize your tasks using validity, urgency, and importance
- Guidelines for overcoming your tendency to react quickly by asking yourself one simple question before you do anything
- How to identify your own “delaying tactics” and what gets in the way of your taking action
Seating is limited, so register now!
How You Will Benefit
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand and apply SMART goals to work scheduling
- Recognize how the windows of time impact the arrangement of priorities
How AMA Webinars Work
AMA Webinars provide you with a cost-effective and convenient way to boost your know-how. You can participate in the comfort of your home or office without the need for travel costs and time.
BONUS: Paid registrants will also get a single-user license to access a recorded archive of the program for a full year.
Please note that AMA Webinars are designed to provide a one-to-one learning experience for an individual and are not designed to be viewed in a group setting. Program access is available only via the MYAMA account of the registered attendee.