About the course
Learn Strategic Prioritization to Get More Done in Less Time
Are you finding it difficult to function efficiently in today’s high-pressure work environment?
You’re not alone. AMA research suggests that an increasingly high number of people feel stressed, overwhelmed, and pulled in multiple directions. There are seemingly endless workplace demands, ever-expanding schedules, greater output requirements, and more responsibilities requiring your time and attention.
The way to meet this challenge is to stop operating in reactive mode and move toward developing a proactive mindset.
What you will cover
When you invest just 90 minutes in this webinar, you will learn how to take control of your workload using practical tips and techniques for managing the multiple priorities that compete for your time, attention, and energy. For example, you’ll discover:
- Approaches for work scheduling that shift the best laid plans into concrete action
- How to develop a proactive framework to guide your activities: A compass to help you navigate through each day
- Ways to make the 80/20 rule work for you
- Strategies to prioritize your tasks using validity, urgency, and importance
- Guidelines for overcoming your tendency to react quickly by asking yourself one simple question before you do anything
- How to identify your own “delaying tactics” and what gets in the way of your taking action
Seating is limited, so register now!
How You Will Benefit
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand and apply SMART goals to work scheduling
- Recognize how the windows of time impact the arrangement of priorities
PROFESSIONAL EXPERTISE Pauline is a trainer, consultant and coach who specializes in the areas of leadership and management development, performance management, organizational culture, communication skills, time and priority management and recruitment interviewing. She is passionate about helpin...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.