Who should attend
Executives, managers and individual contributors at all levels that have interest in personal development.
About the course
As the pace of working and living speeds up, our usual impulse is to try to “beat the clock,” increasing our efficiency as much as we can to do even more. But there are still only 24 hours in a day, and managing our time will only take us so far. The answer lies in how well we cultivate and manage our energy.
Our level of energy has a long term effect on our performance over time, keeping us in better balance and overall wellbeing. While time is limited, the energy we have available to us is something we can generate and grow. In this program, you will learn to recognize what energizes and drains you, how to reignite your interest and engagement after setbacks, and strategies to grow through change.
- Energy audit: What gives and drains you of energy
- Power of self appreciation
- The most important capability for leaders to develop
- Motivators: intrinsic and extrinsic
- Differences between stress, overload and burn-out
- Transition and change…understanding change as a way of life
- Change: Endings, Middles, New Beginnings
- Building resiliency to lead through professional and personal challenges
As a result of attending this program, participants will:
- Learn techniques for becoming more energized and engaged
- Discover ways to grow their spheres of influence
- Develop techniques to combat stress, overload, and burnout
- Learn how to proactively manage change
- Leverage what motivates them and learn how to become re-motivated
- Develop their “organizational muscle” of becoming more flexible, aware, and resilient
Claire A. Scott Miller is a Weatherhead Affiliate Instructor. She has been a career and human resource consultant for over twenty years. Her consulting and training expertise has successfully assisted corporations and organizations in maximizing the effectiveness of their human resources. Clients...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.