Who should attend
While there are no prerequisites, participants should have at least five years of experience managing projects.
- Project managers
- Business analysts
- Technical professionals
About the course
Learn to positively influence people at all levels in the organization. This hands-on workshop will increase your competence in the areas of communication, influence, and people problem-solving. The focus is on the real-life challenges you experience in the workplace.
In this 16-hour workshop, you will learn to:
- Influence through trust, credibility, and respect... versus fear
- Listen with empathy without giving up your position
- Facilitate problem-solving in challenging situations
- Exercise personal power to positively impact your team
- Stay centered in conflicts to reduce tensions and set the stage for growth
- Adopt and maintain new behaviors for personal change
Tim Boyd specializes in systems engineering, project management and organizational leadership development. He has experience in a wide variety of mission areas including space, air and ground systems as well as systems engineering life cycle. Mr. Boyd currently is the manager of software operati...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.