Who should attend
This course is designed for leaders of teams that interact virtually and/or have remote team members.
About the course
Virtual teams are commonplace in most organizations; however, successfully leading a team that is geographically dispersed requires nuanced leadership and management skills. This course explores characteristics of effective virtual teams and provides a framework for building or revitalizing virtual teams that you can apply in your organization. Learn targeted techniques you can use to develop a virtual team and drive performance from its members.
- Analyze considerations for working with and leading virtual teams
- Create a virtual team model that incorporates effective feedback and coaching practices
Virtual Team Considerations
- Characteristics of Effective Virtual Teams
- Opportunities for Virtual Teams
- Facilitating Virtual Meetings
The Virtual Team Model
- Foundation of Virtual Teams
- Developing Virtual Teams
- Ensuring Optimal Performance
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- The Role of Coaching
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.