About the course
Today’s markets are fast-moving, interconnected, and global in a way that is only increasing. Ongoing changes in our world, like the rise of emerging-market multinationals, the aging population, and the reconfiguration of global power relationships, result in new opportunities. How do you take advantage of these opportunities to benefit your business and get out in front of the change?
In Managing the Global Firm, world-renowned professor of management Mauro Guillén will teach you how and when to pursue these opportunities so that you can maximize profits and growth. You’ll be introduced to new decision and business models, products, and services, and learn how to use them within your organization. You’ll explore new international markets and how they evolve, and learn how to create a global structure and strategy to take advantage of these new global markets and envision the multinational firms of the future.
- Global Markets and the Firm
- International Strategies
- Organization and Management of the International Firm
- The Multinational Firm in the 21st Century
Participants will learn how to:
- Define and evaluate international markets
- Understand the evolution of market trends
- Identify the benefits of global strategy for your company
- Quantify market trends on a global scale
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.