Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
- Experienced Project Managers
- Professionals who want to gain a practical methodology for managing their projects
- Professionals pursuing the PMP® qualification
About the course
The project management standards of the PMI – Project Management Institute are the most important industry-recognized for project managers. By using the PMI’s PMP – Project Management Professional methodology, you can work in virtually any industry and at any location.
Globally recognized and in demand, the PMP demonstrates to employers, clients and colleagues that a project manager possesses project management knowledge, experience and skills to bring projects to successful completion.
As the demand for certified project managers is at a critically urgent level, participants may pursue an optional external examination for obtaining the PMP certification. PMP holders are in a position to provide the professional skills necessary to lead project teams and achieve successful project results. The PMP recognizes the competence of an individual to perform in the role of a project manager, specifically experienced in leading and directing projects.
- Understand the standards of the PMI – Project Management Institute and the PMBoK – Project Management Body of Knowledge
- Strengthen your skills in selecting, initiating, planning, monitoring, controlling and completing a project of any size and type
- Link project management to operations management and organisational strategy
- Understand communication, human-resources, quality and risk processes
- Recognise the principles of procurement and contract management
- Learn how to apply business analytic techniques to address business challenges
- Project Management – A historical review
- Introduction to the Standard of PMI (Project Management Institute)
- Projects – Programs – Portfolios
- Linking Project Management to Operations Management and the Organisational Strategy
- Value Creation (Business Value) through the Project Management
- The role, duties and skills required for project managers
- PMBoK (Project Management Body of Knowledge)
- Operational characteristics and their influence on the Management of Works
- Project stakeholders and corporate governance measuring project success
- Project team
- Project lifecycle
- Process Groups Project
- Project Management Knowledge Areas
- Popular Project Management Software (Introduction – Demo)
Mr. Andreas Solomou is actively involved in the field of project management and education for more than 18 years. He has successfully managed a large number of product development projects as well as educational programs and currently works with private as well as government organisations as an e...