Who should attend
Students from all educational backgrounds welcome. You can register for this course without applying and enrolling in a program.
About the course
A well-managed change helps move an organization into the “new way” quickly, with wide-acceptance by people and minimal disruption. Examine the change process and tools and techniques to manage organizational change. Through reflection on past experience, you will examine key concepts of change and how to utilize a structured method to approach, plan and sustain a change program.
Course at a glance
This course is ACMP QEP (Qualified Educational Provider)™ certified and corresponds to 21 PDU hours.
What you will learn
By the end of this course you should be able to:
- Describe the importance of a strategic change management approach.
- Recognize the concepts of organizational change management.
- Identify key elements required for enabling organizational acceptance and commitment.
- Describe the stages of organizational change and their role in the change process.
- Define the dimensions of a change and explain the need for change management.
- Identify the required components of a change management program strategy and plan.
- Describe an approach to assess and reinforce change.
David has been an associate with Performance Group since 2011. He is an accomplished program and project manager with key strengths in organizational alignment, operations and performance planning and management and quality improvement. He has extensive experience with core services reviews, orga...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.