Who should attend
- Middle managers;
- Managers of managers; and
- Managers of business units or functions.
About the course
Managing managers and business units in times of transition and complexity. This online programme builds personal skills to help you in the transition to managing managers or a business unit. Over a 4 week cycle, participants will gain practical tools and personal insight to apply to their self-management and team leadership in times of turbulence, change, uncertainty and crisis. This programme not only equips managers now but builds management capacity to deal effectively with ongoing change. This hands on programme delivers results and personal impact to support managers to step up overthese times.
Upon completion, you will receive a link to the independently verifiable digital credential for the course, which you can use on your LinkedIn profile.
Duration: 4 Weeks
- Week 1: Tuesday and Thursday
- Week 2: Tuesday and Thursday
- Week 3: Tuesday and Thursday
- Week 4: Tuesday
How you will benefit
- Understand the changing role of middle and senior managers;
- Assess your own performance against a benchmark;
- Apply tips and tools for impactful management of others;
- Understand and describe best practice at your management level and apply it to your current position;
- Assess your own performance against this benchmark;
- Apply some tips and tools applicable to your management level; and
- Create a personal development plan through peer learning and reflection circles.
- Build capacities to lead effectively in turbulent times;
- Lead teams and others through transition;
- Lead change and address key challenges of change;
- Be able to better execute strategy; and
- Improve self-management in times of change to make impactful choices in leadership.
Profile I work with individuals, teams and organisations to achieve growth and greater impact. I bring over 20 years experience of leadership development. My experience is from a practical base as a leader founding and running a mulitmillion rand business for 10 years and from facilitating, teac...
Videos and materials
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.