Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
- Middle managers who manage other managers;
- Heads of functions;
- Technical experts transitioning to management;
- Senior managers; and
- Entrepreneurs wanting to manage better.
About the course
As you transition to managing managers or business units, learn to elevate to more complex leadership, build high-performance teams and executing change and strategy more effectively.
This high-impact short programme gives you the keys to transition to your next level of leadership – not only equipping you now but also building your management capacity to tackle ongoing change in the future. You already have experience or training in management and, as your skills, values and focus evolve, it’s important to empower your management team to take on their management role. This will give you the critical space you need to act strategically at planning and change in your own function, in both the medium and long-term.
How you will benefit
- Understand the changing role of middle and senior managers;
- Apply tips and tolls for the impactful management of others and high-performance teams;
- 360-degree feedback about your management skills, as well as the opportunity to engage with this feedback during small group coaching facilitated by our expert coach;
- Immediately apply new learnings in a sustainable way;
- Obtain a powerful awareness of yourself as a leader;
- Immediately apply new learnings in a sustainable way; and
- Develop networks with peers who span functions and industries.
Key focus areas:
- Context: Leading ongoing change for greater results;
- Team: Managing others through transition - Setting a direction for the team and overcoming barriers, dilemmas, and dysfunctional signs;
- Self: Myself as leader building self-awareness and way to change patterns to be more impactful - Growing your authentic management and coaching competencies for collaborative and effective management.
- One-on-one: Small group executive coaching along with professional management 360 review feedback.
Profile I work with individuals, teams and organisations to achieve growth and greater impact. I bring over 20 years experience of leadership development. My experience is from a practical base as a leader founding and running a mulitmillion rand business for 10 years and from facilitating, teac...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.