Who should attend
Managers and professionals
- Responsible for teams, functions or projects
- Dealing with significant change
- Having personal responsibility for implementing change
About the course
Learn how to support yourself, your team and your organisation to influence stakeholders and navigate change.
Get the practical tools and frameworks you need to implement change within your organisation. Our Managing and Leading Change course is a hands-on program that will teach you the essentials about driving change and supporting people through periods of transition.
The program includes a simulation exercise as well as modules on the emotions and psychology of change, effective communication strategies and how to work with resistance from others.
- Understand the mechanics and human element of change
- Understand why change often fails
Managing and leading change
- Employ an overarching model for managing and leading change
- Recognise your preferred approach to change, and your strengths and development areas
Preparing for optimal outcomes
- Apply tools and strategies to ensure better success with change
- Establish organisational readiness to change
Influencing and communicating effectively
- Increase your personal influence
- Inspire people to adopt change initiatives
- Learn about the different types of change, change models and how to implement them
- Understand your personal responses to change and how it affects you and those around you
Power and influence
- Discover how your influence and actions can prepare your team for transition and overcome resistance
- Develop an action plan to help you take the next step to implement your change agenda successfully
Harnessing her passion for unlocking leadership capability in others, Aviva moved away from legal practice and into the consulting space; facilitating programs and coaching professionals from government, corporate and commercial clients. Aviva specialises in influence, negotiation and conflict ...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.