Managing and Leading Change
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Melbourne Business School.Full disclaimer.
Effectively manage and lead change in your organisation through our Leading Change program.
Our hands-on program provides you with the practical tools, frameworks and concrete roadmaps needed to implement change, including a simulation on the transition process and a self-diagnostic tool to increase your awareness of how you respond to transition.
We’ll also build on your understanding of change itself – the extent to which it can be known and planned, and the various issues and strategies associated with managing people, along the way.
By the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Understand both the mechanics and the human element of change
- Utilise an overarching model for managing and leading change
- Understand why change often fails
- Increase your personal influence
- Recognise your preferred approach to change, while identifying your strengths and development areas
- Apply tools and strategies to ensure better success with change
- Establish organisational readiness and inspire people to adopt change initiatives.
Your program journey is designed to ensure you emerge with new skills and behaviours, aligned to your learning goals.
- You are encouraged to identify a current change initiative from your workplace to explore with others during the workshop.
- Access to materials through our online learning platform.
The following key themes are explored:
- Conceptualising change
- Types of change
- Implementing change models
- Change readiness and resistance
- Power and influence
- Continued access to materials and facilitators through our online-learning platform.
Who should attend
Managers and individual contributors who are responsible for teams, functions or projects dealing with change or have the personal responsibility for implementing change.