Who should attend
The module is most effective with a very diverse group of participants in terms of project management.
People who have just received the responsibility of a project for the first time are also affected.
About the course
- To strengthen participant effectiveness in their cross-functional project management practice (practice of cross-functional project management)
- To obtain the appropriate management methods and key project management skills
- To take a step back and share practices in project mode
- To obtain reading tables (review grids) and key points in the project's roll-out
- Project team management learning through role plays in project teams
- A focus on the managerial and behavioural dimension of actors in a project team
- A link to personality types (MBTI) and interaction methods
Work to be done before the module very participant is invited to:
- Before the seminar, think of an ongoing project, to be started or recently completed, for which s/he is/was responsible or in which s/he participated
- Read the first 73 pages of the book "manager un projet pour la première fois" (to manage a project (project manager) for the first time)
Project team role play
- Throughout the module, participants will work in a team and in "project mode" on real projects chosen from those which they brought with them
- The choice of projects is made in particular based on complexity and level of knowledge, on the background detail provided by the project leader
- General points and project team dynamics
- Launching a project
- Structuring a project’s life (the life of a project)
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.