Who should attend
The module is most effective with a very diverse group of participants in terms of project management.
People who have just received the responsibility of a project for the first time are also affected.
About the course
- To strengthen participant effectiveness in their cross-functional project management practice (practice of cross-functional project management)
- To obtain the appropriate management methods and key project management skills
- To take a step back and share practices in project mode
- To obtain reading tables (review grids) and key points in the project's roll-out
- Project team management learning through role plays in project teams
- A focus on the managerial and behavioural dimension of actors in a project team
- A link to personality types (MBTI) and interaction methods
Work to be done before the module very participant is invited to:
- Before the seminar, think of an ongoing project, to be started or recently completed, for which s/he is/was responsible or in which s/he participated
- Read the first 73 pages of the book "manager un projet pour la première fois" (to manage a project (project manager) for the first time)
Project team role play
- Throughout the module, participants will work in a team and in "project mode" on real projects chosen from those which they brought with them
- The choice of projects is made in particular based on complexity and level of knowledge, on the background detail provided by the project leader
- General points and project team dynamics
- Launching a project
- Structuring a project’s life (the life of a project)
Under Irène Colin's teaching supervision, management consultant and team and manager coach. Her career which is shared between operational roles in production, advice and project management has given her expert knowledge in terms of implementing operational results within organisations.
Read more about Project management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.