Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Indian Institute of Management Calcutta.Full disclaimer.
The broad objective of the program is to help participants develop themselves as effective managers in the organisational context.
Managers require a combination of various skills to manage effectively. While technical and conceptual skills are important, research has shown that managing interpersonal relationships is a critical differentiator between effective and mediocre managers. Therefore this program addresses issues relating to interpersonal effectiveness.
Topics covered in the program include the following:
- Understanding self - what are one’s strengths and weaknesses
- Communication issues - Listening skills, negotiation skills, influencing styles,and managing conflict
- Team dynamics - how people act in team situations
- Leadership - leadership issues in managerial situations
- Change - the ability to be creative and manage change situations effectively
Who should attend
Junior & middle level managers in public & private organisations.