Manager’s Toolkit for Delegation, Accountability, and Results
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Weatherhead School of Management.Full disclaimer.
For those new to a management or supervisory position, making the shift from “doing” to “managing” requires a different set of skills and know-how. In addition to interpersonal and relationship-building skills, managers need practical tools for ensuring the productivity of the team, including setting goals, managing priorities, and delegating tasks. This interactive seminar focuses on essential abilities for managing people and increasing productivity to help you succeed in your management role.
- Developing and managing self and team
- Setting goals and metrics
- Conveying critical information to ensure understanding and follow through
- Prioritizing work to optimize limited time
- Empowering employees through effective delegation
- Getting the job done: tools for proper execution
- Ensuring personal accountability
As a result of attending this program, participants will:
- Learn how to get more done in less time through effective prioritization
- Learn techniques for communicating critical information effectively in one-on-one and team settings
- Discover dominant motivators for themselves and others
- Develop skills for addressing negative performance issues
- Adapt difficult situations to solutions
Who should attend
Leaders moving from individual contributor roles into managerial or supervisory positions.