Who should attend
- Senior Leaders and Administrators in Higher Education
- University Vice Chancellors and Executive Directors
- Financial Managers
- Human Resource Managers
About the course
This programme is designed for higher education professionals in management positions. Senior staff will dive into advanced leadership techniques; the latest trends and technological developments and gain an international perspective on the academic field. The combination of lectures and study tours allows for examining the organisational, political, financial, social and ethical factors that contribute to a university's long-term success.
With management, business and innovation as keynotes, participants discuss the larger role of higher education institutes and their capacity to influence community and national development.
- Organisational Excellence and Leadership
- International Perspectives on Higher Education
- University Involvement in the Community
- Initiating Change in University Contexts - A Human Resources Perspective
- Strategic Resource Development Plan
- Funding Higher Education Institutions and Students
- Competitive Strategies for Marketing Higher Education
- Higher Education Branding: Managing Positive Change
- Impact of Technology on the Future of the University
- Distance Learning: Recent Trends and Future Prospects
- Security in Educational Institutions
Mr. Amos Carmeli is the President of Perach International. For 34 years he served as the National Director of Perach, an independent public institution dedicated to enriching disadvantaged children educationally, socially and culturally, throughout Israel. It is the largest institution of its kin...
MBA, University of Haifa MA International Affairs, George Washington University BA Middle Eastern Studies, University of California, Berkeley Ms. Liora R. Asa has over 20 years of professional experience in non-profit capacity building. She has served as adjunct lecturer on Philanthropy and Fu...
Professor Sheizaf Rafaeli received his PhD from Stanford University, where he went on to serve as a member of the faculty. He has received awards for excellence from the University of Haifa and Ohio State University. Prof. Rafaeli studies the design, use, and impact of online communication syste...
Mr. Eliezer Sandberg is the founder and chairman of the hi-tech subcommittee of the Israeli parliament and has been a member of Parliament for 14 years. He served as the former Minister of Science and Technology, former Minister of National Infrastructure, former Deputy Minister of Ministry of Ed...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.