Who should attend
Early and mid-career managers, entrepreneurs, professionals who want to move into management positions
About the course
Specially designed for professionals who aren’t just leaders -- but also doers, the dynamic program is led by seasoned instructors from both FIU Executive Education and Dale Carnegie. The program develops personal leadership, strategic decision-making, change management, project management and communication skills. Management leadership isn’t simply about learning to inspire and lead others, but also knowing how to achieve results.
- Create a personal vision as a leader and manager
- Understand leadership and management and their drivers for success
- Sharpen your critical thinking skills and learn how to identify all relevant information when making business decisions
- Discover opportunities in unstable environments and capitalize on them using change management best practices
- Discover the differences between trust, credibility, and respect and how they contribute to your ability to lead
- Learn project management best practices to enable adaptability, efficiency, and innovation in extreme uncertainty
- Master the art of persuasion by developing exceptional communication skills
- Developing Personal Leadership
- Strategic Decision Making
- Trust, Credibility and Respect
- Change Management
- Project Management
- Communication to Lead
Graduating from the University of South Carolina, Jared obtained a BA in Psychology and an International MBA in conjunction with the University of Vienna in Austria (Wirtschafts Universitat Wien). Jared has worked as a consultant and in management roles with 2 major international consulting firm...
Joe Cardiello has been with Dale Carnegie Training for nearly 20 years. In that time, he has lived and worked in four locations (NYC, Hawaii, South Florida, and Jamaica), and has been responsible for developing trainers, maintaining trainer quality, and designing and delivering training to a wide...
Read more about Business Communication
Read more about Project management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.