Who should attend
The Mini MBA is perfect for those with considerable specialist experience in one area who want exposure to other areas of the business. It is also a great help to managers who will soon or are currently leading major projects and for those who aspire to positions of greater responsibility.
About the course
Collaborate with colleagues across divisions, expand your knowledge of business functions and gain the confidence of truly understanding.
Why choose this programme?
This highly interactive programme is designed to challenge and expand your business knowledge.
In five action-packed days, we will show you how to master the essentials of business practice.
Build key management skills.
Learn how to make better business decisions.
Network with like-minded peers.
Collaborate more effectively with specialist colleagues. Gain an understanding of the business essentials of strategy, leadership, marketing and people performance.
Come to problems from new angles and with new solutions. Gain new frameworks for making informed, and great, decisions.
Confidence and Understanding
Build on your management capabilities and be confident in what you say and do across the business.
- Analyse your business and marketplace through a range of strategic tools.
- Utilise industry best practice models and learn how to apply these tools in your own environment.
- Learn how to assess your organisation in the context of challenges and opportunities.
- Understand business leadership and how it impacts on performance and operations.
- Master leadership models that have been proven to increase business effectiveness.
- Develop your own leadership style and analyse the potential impact this style has on your organisation and interpersonal relationships.
- Understand and analyse business finance and legal requirements.
- Explore Financial Analysis models, Financial Accounting and Shareholder Value.
- Gain confidence and competence required to master these skills.
- Develop industry leading sales and marketing plans that are focused on maximising the return for your business and products/services.
- Use the sales cycle to analyse market trends.
- Understand Marketing’s role within your organisation.
- Understand the role of HR within your organisation.
- Understand the capabilities required to align your people systems and performance development in line with your organisation’s strategy.
- Explore performance management and coaching scenarios.
- What our graduates sa
Videos and materials
Read more about Human Capital Management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.