Management Acceleration Programme
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Lagos Business School.Full disclaimer.
To gain a competitive advantage in today's talent driven economy, organisations must build sustainable talent pipelines. They need to invest as much effort and resources in developing their early-career high potential talent into tomorrow's leaders. This is critical, as the future success of the 21st century organisation depends on its ability to develop these promising professionals to handle the various challenges associated with navigating the increasingly complex organisational and market terrain in a rapidly evolving global context of organizations.
While the programme design draws from LBS' experience in creating transformational educational experiences for high potential managers over the last two decades, as well as practical insights from skilled talent managers, it is to be particularly relevant to the new and upcoming generation of future leaders. It is designed to enhance emerging leaders' performance readiness, fast-track their careers and accelerate their impact in their organisations.
Participants will have the unique benefit of gaining useful business perspectives through a one-on-one interaction with a multidisciplinary team of faculty that have had real life experience at senior levels in multinational organisations. Also, participants will have the unique opportunity of developing and presenting a cap-stone project before a panel of industry experts
KEY LEARNING OUTCOMES:
At the end of this programme, participants will:
- Become competent and confident managers. Using research insights provided by a team of world class faculty,participants would be enabled to address real challenges their organisations face in a volatile and uncertain environment thereby building resilience to sustain a stable future.
- Develop clear aims and plans for ongoing personal & professional development using monitoring tools provided to support continuous development.
Who should attend
- High-potential emerging leaders, identified as having the potential to influence their organisation's future success.
- High-performing individuals being prepared for demanding developmental assignments and entry-level/new managers taking on the responsibility of leading people for the first time.
- Highly motivated young professionals on management associate programmes, graduate trainee programmes and other early career development programmes.
- High-impact technical and functional specialists with no prior graduate management education.
- Participants should ideally have at least 3 – 5 years' experience in roles of increasing responsibility.