Making Strategic Decisions
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Owen Graduate School of Management.Full disclaimer.
A two-day program to help you understand strategic management, competitive advantage and managerial decision making
Through this highly interactive two-day course, you’ll gain a deeper understanding of the fundamental concepts in strategy including the determinants of competitive advantage as well as processes for making more rational decisions.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
You'll learn ideas and techniques you can apply right away, including:
- Elements of strategy and sources of competitive advantage
- Costs and benefits of corporate diversification
- Details of rational decision making, including the role of data, experimentation and evidence to support decisions
- How biases influence decision making
- Ways to make decisions in interdependent situations (applying insights from game theory)
Who should attend
- Project managers
- Rising supervisors and executives leading organizational change
- Directors moving up to lead divisions or large-scale organizations
- Small business owners and entrepreneurs