Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
Professionals in their first or second year of an investment team (LP)
About the course
Led by renowned industry practitioners, learn the core skills necessary to build your career as an LP within the private equity and venture capital industry. Delegates will gain a thorough understanding of managing funds and forge invaluable new connections with their peers.
Key topics include
- Fund due diligence
- Planning your portfolio
- The do’s and don’ts from a GP perspective
- Portfolio monitoring
- Active management of your portfolio and co-investment
- Regulation, legal agreements, terms and more
What will delegates take away?
- A thorough understanding of private equity and venture capital
- Lessons from experienced industry practitioners
- A strong network of new contacts
Videos and materials
Read more about Venture capital
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.