About the course
Physician leaders who are managing interdisciplinary clinical teams can learn the basics of hiring, leading, and managing new team members. This course provides strategies for effective coaching, defusing disruptive behavior and more. The curriculum shows how to apply a high-performance model so all team members are reaching their potential. It discusses ways to develop a culture of retention. It teaches physician leaders how to successfully interview candidates. And it demonstrates evidence-based insights and tactics on how to best leverage clinical teams.
- The key elements of a strategic recruitment plan
- Evidence-based approaches for selecting top talent
- Functional versus dysfunctional turnover
- Creating a climate of excellence and alignment
- Identify the key elements of a strategic recruitment plan.
- Describe evidence-based approaches for selecting top talent.
- Distinguish between functional and dysfunctional turnover.
- Explain the importance of developing a culture of retention and as it relates to strategy execution.
- Design an organization that supports and creates a climate of excellence and aligns its people with the given vision, mission and strategies.
Method of Participation
To complete this program successfully and claim credit, participants must follow these steps:
- Read the educational objectives provided on the course summary page.
- Attend the sessions or watch all the video lectures for this course (if applicable).
- Read any course materials and complete any required activities.
- Complete the course evaluation and post-test via your dashboard on the Association website. Successful completion of a given activity's post-test requires a minimum 75% passing score prior to claiming CME credit, with three attempts allowed.
- CME certificates will be available for printing after claiming CME credit.
- Estimated time for course completion is equivalent to the CME credit hours.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.