Leveraging Fintech for Business
As Fintech continues to evolve, how can leaders and managers respond early and effectively to ride the wave, and leverage the myriad opportunities?
Through seminars, discussions, case studies and reflections, this programme will deepen your understanding of the rapidly changing Fintech landscape and the impact of new innovations on traditional business models. You will be equipped to identify opportunities for disruption, and harness new technologies to build a better business.
Among other key topics, you will explore current and emerging technologies around financial payments and markets, business model innovations, digital strategy, and advanced analytics.
- Current trends
- Perspectives from investors, regulators & stakeholders
- Machine learning
- Artificial Intelligence
Fintech in Practice
- Industry sharing from incumbents and disruptors
- Case studies / Use cases
- Understand the current Fintech landscape from multiple stakeholder perspectives
- Learn from on-the-ground experiences of industry players and disruptors
- Be tech-savvy: Understand the technologies powering the Fintech wave
- Gain strategic, applicable insights from real-world cases, and bounce ideas with industry peers
- Recognize mobile/cybersecurity issues, and how to mitigate the risks
Who should attend
Designed for leaders and managers in financial institutions and related organisations, who need to understand and prepare for disruptive changes to financial institutions