Who should attend
Designed for leaders and managers in financial institutions and related organisations, who need to understand and prepare for disruptive changes to financial institutions
About the course
As Fintech continues to evolve, how can leaders and managers respond early and effectively to ride the wave, and leverage the myriad opportunities?
Through seminars, discussions, case studies and reflections, this programme will deepen your understanding of the rapidly changing Fintech landscape and the impact of new innovations on traditional business models. You will be equipped to identify opportunities for disruption, and harness new technologies to build a better business.
Among other key topics, you will explore current and emerging technologies around financial payments and markets, business model innovations, digital strategy, and advanced analytics.
- New technologies currently deployed by FinTech disruptors
- Perspectives from investors, regulators and stakeholders
- Opportunities and challenges for Fintech disruption
- Introduction to cryptocurrencies, crowd funding and ICOs
- The uses of Blockchain to streamline processes, establish trust and accountability
- The growing role of Predictive Analytics, Machine Learning and AI in organizations
- Landscape of mobile solutions and the evolving payment ecosystems
- The growing importance of cybersecurity in the digital revolution
Fintech in Practice
- Learn with Fintech pathfinders and success stories in the region
- Embracing Fintech in your organization
- Understand the current Fintech landscape from multiple stakeholder perspectives
- Learn from on-the-ground experiences of industry players and disruptors
- Be tech-savvy: Understand the technologies powering the Fintech wave
- Gain strategic, applicable insights from real-world cases, and bounce ideas with industry peers
- Recognize mobile/cybersecurity issues, and how to mitigate the risks
Professor Keppo teaches risk management and analytics courses, and directs analytics executive education programs at NUS Business School. He is also Co-Director of NUS Business Analytics Center. Previously, he taught at the University of Michigan. He has several publications in the top-tier jour...
Faculty & Professorship Harvard University, Stanford University (BioDesign), National University of Singapore, TsiingHua University (AIEIP) Co-Founders of Technology Ventures Biomedical [AWAK, Rocesco, Rezi] FinTech [REIDAO] Lifestyle [Lumos Helmet] SpaceTech [AstroHub, TinyMOS, SG Cosmos) Aw...
Dr. Phan is currently an Assistant Professor at NUS in the Department of Information System. His research brings together social sciences, computer science, and statistics to investigate social networks, social media, Big Data, product diffusion, word-of-mouth, and web and mobile commerce. He has...
Academic qualification PhD University of California at Los Angeles, Management MBA Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta, Management BTech Indian Institute of Technology, Madras, Electrical Engineering RESEARCH INTERESTS Consumer information processing Persuasion and attitude stren...
Jai Arya is a member of the Board of the UK based research consultancy, the Official Monetary and Financial Institutions Forum (OMFIF). He is also Adviser to the Dean, NUS Business School, Singapore, as well as their Head of Executive Education. In addition Mr. Arya is also an independent directo...
Ernie Teo is a tech economist with a specialization blockchain and fintech. He is Chief Technology Officer at JEDTrade, where he leads the research and development of the blockchain platform, Jupiter Chain. Ernie is active in the blockchain community in Singapore, giving talks and seminars both...
Chris Boncimino leads Visa's Innovation & Design team in Asia Pacific, which includes the award-winning Singapore Innovation Center. In this role, Chris works closely with clients and partners using the Innovation Center’s proven methodology that drives new ideas to market. Chris and his tea...
Sopnendu Mohanty is responsible for creating development strategies, public infrastructure and regulatory policies around technology innovation. Mohanty has spent over 20 years in various leadership roles globally in technology, finance and innovation. He has co-authored several patented works in...
Mr Mikko Niemelä is the CEO of Cyber Intelligence House, a leading cyber intelligence agency which he established in Singapore in 2015 to help organisations and individuals detect and monitor their cyber exposure. He is also the Founder of Silverskin, a cyberattack company he established to help ...
Based out of Singapore, Carlos leads Microsoft's customer and industry teams across Asia Pacific to enable our Strategic, Enterprise Commercial & Public Sector customers across all industries achieve more through AI, Digital Transformation, Business Applications, Smart Data, ISV/SI partner so...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.