Who should attend
Professionals, who work in the field of reporting, risk management, credit and bank management and experts who are in charge of internal auditing and financial accounting
About the course
- Get an understanding of the legal background and relevant competent authorities involved in banking supervision in the European Union
- Develop technical skills which allow you to calculate the own funds of banks and prepare the respective reporting forms
- Overview of the COREP and FINREP reporting systems
- Overview of other notification and reporting systems
- Own Capital
- Bank regulatory consolidation
Interactive lecture, practical exercises, case studies
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.