Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with BVCA | Private Equity & Venture Capital Association.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Presented by leading industry practitioners, this course provides an overview of the legal elements relating to private equity transactions, identifying commercial issues and producing clear instructions to lawyers.
Key topics include
- Legal structure of transactions
- Warranties and indemnities
- Heads of terms, term sheets and offer letters
- Pricing structure
- Deal structuring
- Banking agreements
- Exits issues and more
What will delegates take away?
- The legal implications from a deal team perspective
- An understanding of legal structures
- Making new connections with peers
Who should attend
Investment managers, investment directors and associates