About the course
Presented by leading industry practitioners, this course provides an overview of the legal elements relating to private equity transactions, identifying commercial issues and producing clear instructions to lawyers.
Key topics include
- Legal structure of transactions
- Warranties and indemnities
- Heads of terms, term sheets and offer letters
- Pricing structure
- Deal structuring
- Banking agreements
- Exits issues and more
What will delegates take away?
- The legal implications from a deal team perspective
- An understanding of legal structures
- Making new connections with peers
Clive’s venture capital career has spanned 30 years, the vast majority of which being with Lloyds Development Capital (LDC), one of the major players in the UK mid-market. During his time with LDC Clive opened a new regional office as well as heading the London team. Before entering the VC indust...
Videos and materials
Read more about Digital Transformation
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.