Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
This program is for leaders who are new to Process Improvement/LSS and looking for structured methodologies, tools and techniques to drive business results. It is also for anyone who is currently (or soon will be) engaged to lead, support or sponsor process improvement initiatives.
About the course
Enhancing your success through operations and orocess excellence
This workshop will introduce you to the essence, tools and methodologies of process improvement through Lean Six Sigma (LSS). Learn and apply the DMAIC framework to your own workplace issues. Explore how various process improvement techniques can be used in strategic initiatives across different departments and industries. Make informed decisions based on empirical, process-driven evidence. Build hands-on skills that you can apply immediately back at work.
Benefits for you
- Discover how Process Improvement can help your organization become more effective and agile in its key processes
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement that focuses on customer-driven value
- Apply LSS concepts and tools to enable data-driven decisions that fix problems at their source
- Spend less reactive time “putting out fires” and more on sustaining long-term wins
- Improve collaboration and stakeholder buy-in through better change management practices
- Increase customer and employee satisfaction while improving the business bottom line
- Enable business benefits through improvements to speed, agility, cost or quality
Online program format
Each day of the program includes facilitator-led online sessions in real time, with ample breaks provided. The sessions are highly interactive, enabling you to network with peers, brainstorm ideas, engage in skill-building activities, and receive constructive feedback. You will also have access to self-directed resources (readings, videos, worksheets etc.) that you can review at any time.
- Lean and Six Sigma: definitions and core principles
- DEFINE: project charter and scoping, problem and goal statement, primary vs. secondary metrics, SIPOC and applications, process mapping pitfalls
- MEASURE: process stability, cause and effect, data collection and sampling, control charting vs. specification limits
- ANALYZE: descriptive statistics and data types, capability and graphical analysis, root-cause analysis, failure mode effects analysis, problem-solving techniques
- IMPROVE: idea generation techniques, process redesign, prioritization tools, change management
- CONTROL: change verification, sustainability and ownership, standardization, control and reaction plan, benefit realization
This workshop provides a solid understanding of the fundamental concepts and applications of running Process Improvement or LSS initiatives in your organization. You will engage in simulation activities to reinforce the concepts and help you put learning into practice.
Kai is a LSS Black Belt with more than 12 years of experience in leading large-scale process improvement programs. As a provider of LSS mentorship, training and business collaboration, he is known to be a continuous change agent for encompassing customer-centric thinking into the everyday culture...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.