Who should attend
Managers, Team Leaders and employees who have completed their Yellow Belt and want to develop their technical expertise in business improvement methodologies.
About the course
Develop a more advanced toolkit to spearhead business improvement.
In more and more organisations, having an effective strategy for building and maintaining operational excellence is no longer a luxury, but an essential requirement for long-term sustainability.
The Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt (Advanced) program provides a good introduction to jump-start efforts through small improvement projects and gives management the background knowledge required to formulate longer-term strategies for embedding an improvement mindset. However, it is the Green Belts who drive an organisation's improvement capabilities, using their greater depth of knowledge for increased organisational impact.
What will you learn?
- Identify and action improvement projects using team based approaches
- Implement a business improvement-orientated culture in your organisation
- Improve customer satisfaction, process performance and enhance your competitive advantage
- Lead business improvement project teams
- Become the key contributor and driver of the continuous improvement process at an operational level
- Maximise your organisation effectiveness and efficiency whilst working within current resource constraints
Max Zornada is an Adjunct Lecturer at the University of Adelaide Business School and the Director and Principal Consultant of Australian based Management Consulting and Education firm Henley Management Group, which he founded in 1991. Max is a world recognised thought leader in Business Improvem...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.