Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
Entry- to senior-level managers who want to improve their analytical thinking, decision-making, and problem-solving skills and deliver results.
About the course
Increase productivity and boost the bottom line by applying principles of Lean Six Sigma to your organization. In this online program, you will learn the foundational principles of Six Sigma and earn a Green Belt Certification.
University of Utah Executive Education proudly presents its online course: Lean Six Sigma Green Belt. This course is 100% online and can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection. You’ll learn from prestigious David Eccles School of Business faculty through interactive e-learning with coursework and content accessible on any internet-enabled device.
Available On Demand
This class is presented online using the University of Utah’s state-of-the-art technology and video recording studio. You can start Lean Six Sigma Green Belt at any time. You will receive course materials and gain access to the learning environment within one business day of registration and payment. You will have 12 weeks to complete the 40-hour course. Certification will be granted when the final exam has successfully been completed.
Our program is taught by a Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt and our certificates are accredited by The Council for Six Sigma Certification.
Lean Six Sigma is a business strategy recognized worldwide in manufacturing, distribution, engineering, logistics, software development, retail, health care, and government industries. Organizations that have successfully transformed their culture and processes through Lean, Data Analytics, Theory of Constraints, and Scrum have created a competitive advantage by increasing speed of delivery, improving quality, and reducing costs. This course will teach participants how to lead improvement projects within their organization through video instruction, simulations, case studies, webinars, and personal mentorship.
- People Are Our Greatest Asset
- Standardized Work and Data Analytics
- Just-in-Time Inventory Management
- Scrum Project Management
- Autonomation and Quality Management
- Theory of Constraints
- Gemba or Shop Floor Focus
- Continuous Improvement
Return on Education
- Employer Benefits
- Become the standard of excellence in your industry
- Create a culture of critical analytical thinking
- Increase speed of delivery, improve quality, and reduce costs
- Identify, measure, and improve customer satisfaction
- Maximize productivity and optimize workflows
- Develop leadership bias for action
- Instill a mindset of continuous improvement
- Employee Benefits
- Learn how to solve complex operational problems
- Harness data analytics for your advantage
- Improve decision making skills and deliver results
- Develop strategic thinking
- Lead cross-functional project
- Reduce organizational costs
- Earn a world-renown certification
Education: MBA, Strategic Operations, 3.7 GPA @ University of Utah - David Eccles School of Business Dynamic Organizational Leader with over 10 years of experience in managing and motivating diverse staff populations with varied backgrounds, cultures and nationalities. Experienced in Lean Opera...
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Analytics
Read more about Project management
Read more about Transportation and Logistics
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.