Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
- Leaders of teams, units, and companies seeking opportunities to reduce waste and improve efficiencies
- Project, product, and process managers in service industries
- Employees who need to hone their analytical skills in order to obtain stronger management positions
About the course
Increase productivity and boost the bottom line by applying principles of Lean Six Sigma to your organization. In this program for executives in non-manufacturing industries, you will learn the foundational principles of Six Sigma and earn a Green Belt Certification following completion of a process-improvement project.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt: Non-Manufacturing has been strategically designed to leverage the most powerful tools for any individual whose work is focused on activities outside of manufacturing operations.
Taught by a Master Black Belt, this program is organized around the five-phase DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) model. To complement classroom instruction, individuals will participate in a series of simulation exercises and small-group breakout sessions. Participants who successfully complete a process-improvement project will earn Green Belt Certification. For example, most projects completed this year in our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and Black Belt courses resulted in annual savings of 50 to 1,000 times the course tuition for the attendee.
Topics covered include:
- The DMAIC process (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control)
- Basic statistics
- Control Charts
- Process Mapping
Return on Education:
- Achieve real financial results by applying tools on high-dollar projects
- Improve your business processes
- Improve customer satisfaction rates and outcomes
- Deliver your products or services on time and with no defects
- Improve capacity and output for your organization
- Improve quality of outcomes in your processes
- Drive improvements to customer satisfaction, productivity, and capacity and output
- Learn a methodology and tools to gain insight into your current operational processes
- Realize a significant ROI for your training by developing a system to improve your company’s margins
- Earn a world-recognized certification as a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt practitioner
Dave Alleman is an Adjunct Professor at the University of Utah and a retired Master Black Belt for Honeywell Corporation. Dave has been a Honeywell Black Belt Instructor since 2000 and a Lean Expert Instructor since 2007. Dave has trained more than 1000 Green Belts, Black Belts, and Lean Experts ...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.