Lean six Sigma Black Belt Excellence Programme
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Rotterdam School of Management.Full disclaimer.
RSM and The Lean Six Sigma Company proudly present the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Excellence Programme. It is the most complete Lean Six Sigma training complemented with a high level leadership programme designed by RSM.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt on university level
The Black Belt Excellence Programme is an exclusive training with which you can distinguish yourself on the international labour market. The curriculum comprises of 14 days, of which 11 days focus on Lean Six Sigma and three days will focus on change management and leadership: the two core elements needed to be successful as a Black Belt.
There will be two examination moments. One theory and one practical exam. It is obliged to complete the practical exam for this programme. After completing this Black Belt education, you will be awarded a certificate by both a top-10 European business school and Europe’s largest Lean Six Sigma educator. With this certificate you will show the world that you can manage Lean Six Sigma on a university level.
By participating in this programme you will:
- Learn how to ignite the speed and quality of an organisation’s processes
- Explore an integrative model for change and implementation, putting strategy, organisation and leadership in place
- Measure performance and improvements based on data and statistical analysis
- Bring structure to organisational process - The Lean Six Sigma way
- Interpret quality through the customer’s perspective
- Implement an organisation-wide philosophy of Continuous Improvement
- Shift the focus from ‘firefighting’ problems’ symptoms to eliminating their root causes.
Who should attend
This course is intended for those in search of a tested and proven process improvement methodology with which they can optimize quality and efficiency within an organizational context. Typical backgrounds of participants that stand to benefit from this course include, but are not limited to: Senior Organisational Advisors, Business Consultants, Team Leaders and Process Engineers.