Who should attend
Senior Executives, Operation VPs, Managers and Leaders from both manufacturing and service (including banking and finance, logistics, healthcare, government and public service) industries.
About the course
This training provides senior business leaders an overview of Lean as a methodology and management system. In this class, participants will learn the concept of Lean, what Lean implementation can bring to the organization, essential steps of deploying this proven continuous improvement methodology and how to embed this concept into the organization’s business strategy. Training will be conveyed as an interactive workshop. At the end of the class, participants will be able to identify and develop their strategies towards successful deployment of Lean in their organizations.
As important, participants will learn how their role must evolve to enable success and assist in the cultural change that is essential to support a Lean strategy.
Executives will learn:
- Overview of Lean
- Key values of Lean Implementation
- Business Strategy and Approaches to Implement Lean
- Leadership Commitment to Lean Implementation
- Evolution of Lean
- Overview of Lean Principles
- Business Performance and Process Performance Analysis
- Identifying Value Added and Non-Value Added Processes
- Understanding hidden Wastes in the organization
- Apply Lean Concepts and Tools to Reduce and Eliminate the Wastes
- Embedding Lean Methodology into the Business Strategy
- Establish Continuous Improvement Management System
- Lean Competency Development in the organization
- Lean Leadership and Behavioral Change
- Workshop - Lean Implementation Strategy
Zohre Amet, an experienced Lean Transformation leader who has proven results in streamlining business and manufacturing processes, reducing wastes, increasing operation efficiencies and supply chain velocity. With over 10 years experience as chief trainer, project facilitator and coach in the Uni...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.