This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
Lean Practitioner Sessions
- Week 1 Lean Concepts and Principles
- Week 2 Project Selection and Project Charters
- Week 3 Value Streams & Current State Mapping
- Week 4 Eliminating Waste & Future State Mapping
- Week 5 Gap Analysis & Implementation
- Week 6 Seek Perfection & Continuous Improvement
- Week 7 Cultural Transformations and Advanced Topics
These highly collaborative online courses provide a comprehensive understanding of lean operations and teach you how to implement lean strategies within your own organization. Through a series of carefully sequenced modules you will learn how to diagnose gaps, improve existing processes, and create efficient systems within your organization.
- Gain practical hands-on experience with the most powerful lean tools
- Boost efficiency, improve customer service, and reduce waste within your organization
- Receive peer support and coaching from faculty
- Enjoy a flexible online schedule
- Work on projects with fellow teammates in an online simulation environment
- Become a Certified Lean Practitioner or Lean Expert
- Connect to your local lean community
Who should attend
- Analysts, engineers, supervisors, managers, and directors
- Individuals from organizations that have committed to a lean transformation
- Individuals from organizations that want to learn more about lean before making the commitment
Trust the experts
Coach and consultant specializing in lean transformation, supply chain management, and strategy execution. I bring exceptional experience in both industry and consulting services. Using a balanced approach in defining strategy, improving processes, and leveraging the appropriate technology, I ke...