Who should attend
- Analysts, engineers, supervisors, managers, and directors
- Individuals from organizations that have committed to a lean transformation
- Individuals from organizations that want to learn more about lean before making the commitment
About the course
Lean Practitioner Sessions
- Week 1 Lean Concepts and Principles
- Week 2 Project Selection and Project Charters
- Week 3 Value Streams & Current State Mapping
- Week 4 Eliminating Waste & Future State Mapping
- Week 5 Gap Analysis & Implementation
- Week 6 Seek Perfection & Continuous Improvement
- Week 7 Cultural Transformations and Advanced Topics
These highly collaborative online courses provide a comprehensive understanding of lean operations and teach you how to implement lean strategies within your own organization. Through a series of carefully sequenced modules you will learn how to diagnose gaps, improve existing processes, and create efficient systems within your organization.
Graduates of Lean Practitioner are highly encouraged to continue their training in our Lean Expert course for advanced concepts, coaching, and problem-solving strategies.
- Gain practical hands-on experience with the most powerful lean tools
- Boost efficiency, improve customer service, and reduce waste within your organization
- Receive peer support and coaching from faculty
- Enjoy a flexible online schedule
- Work on projects with fellow teammates in an online simulation environment
- Become a Certified Lean Practitioner or Lean Expert
- Connect to your local lean community
Coach and consultant specializing in lean transformation, supply chain management, and strategy execution. I bring exceptional experience in both industry and consulting services. Using a balanced approach in defining strategy, improving processes, and leveraging the appropriate technology, I ke...
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.