Leading With Emotional Intelligence
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with MCE.Full disclaimer.
Ignite commitment and help your employees reach their greatest potential!
Being a manager of a multicultural, multifunctional team with different personality types and levels of experience can be very challenging in our complex business environment. How do you manage and control your own emotions and your interactions with others in a more “mindful”, more positive way to motivate and retain your best talent? How do you build self-awareness and self-control to ensure everyone act and react towards common goals and objectives? Why does emotional intelligence (EI) matter? Because at the core of every outstanding leader are the abilities to connect, achieve, inspire and act with resilience. Now you can learn to apply the best practices of an emotionally intelligent leader and give yourself a winning edge. EI helps you create and sustain unique opportunities and more impactful relationships.
This programme uses an integrated competency approach to help you develop this crucial skill. You’ll get hands-on opportunities to practice and apply methods for consistently using EI as a leader. Attend this programme and learn how to influence and motivate your organization’s workforce to new heights of achievement.
How will you benefit?
- After taking this programme, you will be able to:
- Lead powerfully with presence and impact
- Gain valuable emotional insights and awareness to inspire and maintain productive relationships
- Manage and adapt emotional behaviors that expand your sphere of credibility and influence
- Utilize empathy to promote strong relationships
- Apply collaborative, inclusive and creative communication practices
- Harness emotionally intelligent motivational skills to achieve team results
- Network and learn from a diverse group of peers from different functions, industries and countries
- Develop a personal action plan to implement back at work
- Learn and practice using real-world examples and role plays over 3 interactive days
What will you learn and practice?
- This 3 day programme is highly interactive with exercises and role plays.
- Programme Highlights:
- Integrating EI and leadership competencies
- Applying emotionally intelligent speaking and listening skills to leadership
- Identifying the role of EI in 21st-century leaders
- Achieving emotionally intelligent personal influence
- Assessing your personal credibility quotient to authentically influence others
- Applying empathy as a powerful influencing strategy when coaching
- Creating an emotionally intelligent inspiration plan
- Encouraging emotionally intelligent collaboration practices
- Managing change and resistance with EI
- Identifying communication skills leaders can use to move past colleagues’ resistance
- Attaining healthy conflict with EI
- Identifying emotionally intelligent leadership communication strategies
- Using emotionally intelligent mindfulness practices when team members experience stress
- Synthesizing emotionally intelligent competencies to address complex leadership challenges and opportunities
Who should attend
Mid-Level managers and leaders with 5 or more years’ experience who need to create a healthy, productive workplace and organizational culture by enhancing their overall effectiveness through EI.