Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with MCE.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Ignite commitment and help your employees reach their greatest potential!
Being a manager of a multicultural, multifunctional team with different personality types and levels of experience can be very challenging in our complex business environment. How do you manage and control your own emotions and your interactions with others in a more “mindful”, more positive way to motivate and retain your best talent? How do you build self-awareness and self-control to ensure everyone act and react towards common goals and objectives? Why does emotional intelligence (EI) matter? Because at the core of every outstanding leader are the abilities to connect, achieve, inspire and act with resilience. Now you can learn to apply the best practices of an emotionally intelligent leader and give yourself a winning edge. EI helps you create and sustain unique opportunities and more impactful relationships.
This programme uses an integrated competency approach to help you develop this crucial skill. You’ll get hands-on opportunities to practice and apply methods for consistently using EI as a leader. Attend this programme and learn how to influence and motivate your organization’s workforce to new heights of achievement.
How will you benefit?
- After taking this programme, you will be able to:
- Lead powerfully with presence and impact
- Gain valuable emotional insights and awareness to inspire and maintain productive relationships
- Manage and adapt emotional behaviors that expand your sphere of credibility and influence
- Utilize empathy to promote strong relationships
- Apply collaborative, inclusive and creative communication practices
- Harness emotionally intelligent motivational skills to achieve team results
- Network and learn from a diverse group of peers from different functions, industries and countries
- Develop a personal action plan to implement back at work
- Learn and practice using real-world examples and role plays over 3 interactive days
What will you learn and practice?
- This 3 day programme is highly interactive with exercises and role plays.
- Programme Highlights:
- Integrating EI and leadership competencies
- Applying emotionally intelligent speaking and listening skills to leadership
- Identifying the role of EI in 21st-century leaders
- Achieving emotionally intelligent personal influence
- Assessing your personal credibility quotient to authentically influence others
- Applying empathy as a powerful influencing strategy when coaching
- Creating an emotionally intelligent inspiration plan
- Encouraging emotionally intelligent collaboration practices
- Managing change and resistance with EI
- Identifying communication skills leaders can use to move past colleagues’ resistance
- Attaining healthy conflict with EI
- Identifying emotionally intelligent leadership communication strategies
- Using emotionally intelligent mindfulness practices when team members experience stress
- Synthesizing emotionally intelligent competencies to address complex leadership challenges and opportunities
Who should attend
Mid-Level managers and leaders with 5 or more years’ experience who need to create a healthy, productive workplace and organizational culture by enhancing their overall effectiveness through EI.
Trust the experts
Johan’s extensive international expertise in leadership, strategy and management development has been built over a 25-year career in key Human Resources roles and senior positions with international companies in the US and Europe. His work included leading major transformation projects concerning...
Rajeev Aggarwal has 24 years of international corporate experience in various Leadership and Sales roles, which he combines with 11 years of successful experience in Management Development and Coaching . While working on senior management positions for MNCs like PepsiCo, Frito-Lay International, ...
With in-depth experience in the legal, business and international environments, Nadia brings to MCE her competencies and passion for human development and capability building. Her talents lie in executive and leadership coaching, intensive development programs for high potential talent, generatin...
Claudia Ritter is a Senior Executive and Leadership Coach, Consultant, Facilitator, and Mentor, specializing in Global Leadership Solutions, Cross-Cultural Communications, and Strategic Communications. Claudia is an ICF-certified executive and leadership coach, and an EU-accredited trainer and fa...
Originally from New York, Tamara brings to MCE more than thirty years of international corporate experience in Coaching, Training, Banking, and Financial Services. Her career is characterized by stepping outside of her comfort zone to embrace new challenges and expertise – first-hand experiences ...
Amedeo Decoro is an international executive with background as a Human Resources Strategic Business Partner in the Automotive, Watch, Machinery, Telecommunication and Healthcare Industries. He brings to MCE his in-depth expertise in HR Strategy Design and Implementation, Organisational and Leader...
Alexander Teixeira de Mattos
Alexander Teixeira de Mattos is a facilitator and consultant with a wide experience working on personal and team development, in many different industries, at levels ranging from the boardroom to the first line leaders. His passion lies in helping people grow in order to make their business grow....