Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
This Oxford course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Leaders and Managers
- Supervisors and Team Leaders
- HR professionals
- Team members who require high levels of creativity and innovation in their jobs
- Entrepreneurs and Freelancers
About the course
Creativity isn’t the sole domain of gifted artists, but in fact a learnable skill that can be applied not just in creating innovative products and services, but to every aspect of work life processes and communications. By applying creativity to the tasks and challenges you face in your work, you will begin to experience breakthroughs you never thought possible. You will feel confident that you really are on the creative edge and able to consider different sides of an issue while anticipating a broader range of possibilities.
In this Oxford Leading with Critical Thinking, Creativity & Innovation training seminar, you will discover how to build and expand your creative abilities and those of your team.
Specifically you will learn to:
- Use effective communication to motivate creativity in your team
- Help your team find creative solutions to workplace challenges
- Come to accurate conclusions and decisions more often
- Recognise and encourage creative people
- Challenge assumptions and expand perceptions about situations
- Build a company culture that promotes innovation & creativity
- Understand and utilize the immense capacities of our brains create new ways of thinking, doing and being.
- Master creative ways to present your ideas confidently
- Balance logic and intuition to make more effective decisions
- Overcome creative blocks and challenge existing approaches to workplace issues
- Develop flexible, creative and well motivated teams
- The Big 5 P’s of creativity – Philosophy, Place, People, Process and Product
- Empowering Individual and Team Creativity
- Recognising and Measuring Creativity
- Divergent, Convergent and Lateral Thinking
- Problem Solving Processes
- A toolbox of Creative Thinking Methodologies
- Logical and Intuitive Decision Making
- Is this Practical? – Checking ideas for feasibility
- Presenting your Ideas Powerfully
- Using Technology to Enhance Creativity
- Spotting Trends and Setting Trends
- Developing a Creative Working Environment
- Develop a Culture of Creativity and Innovation
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.