Who should attend
This workshop is designed for mid-level managers. However, sessions may also be appropriate for general staff and supervisors to attend.
About the course
Organizations exist in an ever-changing world and implementation of new ideas is essential to adapting to the marketplace. Project management skills and techniques will provide managers with a framework for adapting projects to your organizational environment and ensuring success from applying known best practices. This one-day workshop will introduce you to the principles and practices of disciplined project management
What You Will Learn
- How to leverage the triple constraints
- Project management framework
- Power of the project charter
- How to effectively use scheduling and scope monitoring tools
- How to close a project
How You Will Benefit
- Understand the components, goals, and tools of effective project management.
- Investigate the interaction between schedule, specifications, and budget.
- Evaluate employee, supplier, and management engagement.
- Gain hands-on experience using simulation methodology.
Read more about Project management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.